I’m taking my ball and going home
The book of Grudges brought up a good point.
Now I’m going to be a Devil’s advocate and take kind of an opposite view. I don’t really feel that way all the time, but I have in the past especially in WoW. There are times though when I know were really outmatched, and just want to get out of the scenario. Especially when I see 5 elves on horses in a T2 scenario. The thing that really keeps me going is my hate, and that it’s not just renown I am shooting for but, experience right now. So if I win I get more XP. At 40 I don’t know what I’ll feel. But here are the few times I feel like just giving up.
1. Sometimes you got to know when to cut your losses. I mean seriously if your losing 400 to 8, do you really think you got a chance.
2. When I go into a scenario solo, once in awhile I feel that my team is just clueless, and I am stuck with these people for possibly the next 15 minutes.
3. Some of the Scenarios the way they are designed once you get behind the proverbial “8-ball”, it’s very difficult to come from behind.
4. The class balance in these pugs are sometimes crappy, like not a whole heck alot of healers, where as the team your facing is 10 warrior priests.
5. I get way to frustrated with everything just got get upset, and want to toss in the towel. I don’t quite know how to leave, so I’m stuck there until the bitter end. In WoW if you were upset just /AFK.
Yeah I know it’s babyish, but hey it’s the way I feel and I am human. Most of the time though if things are going bad I really just want to kill as many as I can, and I become more suicidal just wading through a horde of order causing CHAOS!!!.
Well it’s what I was Chosen for.